Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Desert Life

Its getting hot here already...a few days ago we hit 100, I actually really like it but Andy was melting away. Daisy doesn't do well in the heat either.

We have both been working alot and keeping busy. Andy is almost finished with school and he has decided not to continue with his Meryll Lynch internship, which gives him more time to work on his contracting and real estate licenses. I am working at a dermatologist's office doing facials and microdermabrasion, and I also work at Southwest Community Church. That has been a challenge but I believe the Lord wants me right where Im at, so Im working it out!

We just celebrated Andy's b-day and we are now starting to figure out plans for the summer. It's our goal to buy a house in the near future..but life just seems so up in the air right now we're just kind of taking one day at a time (I guess thats all you ever really can do, huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Family Time

Family Time